Sunday, October 2, 2011

Now booking for holiday shows 2011

Now booking for holiday shows. I play a total of 15 holiday tunes, rearranged for solo instrumental classical and jazz (Joe Pass style) guitar. My rearrangements strive to authentically  capture the Christmas spirit, not merely going through holiday tunes by the number. I will have my upcoming holiday album "Fireplace Christmas Tunes" available for purchase at shows. Email steve-hung@hotmail.com to inquire about booking. Previous holiday shows I've played include private house parties, museums, coffeeshops, and vineyards.

Check out this link for an audio example of one of my Xmas rendition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhEiXB3Loos&feature=channel_video_title

Setlist includes:
Chestnuts
I'll Be Home for Christmas
Sleigh Ride
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Whtie Christmas
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Little Town of Bethlehem
Oh Holy Night
Silver Bells
Gloria
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
We Three Kings
What Child Is This
First Noel
Silent Night

No comments:

Post a Comment